Shop now. Pay later with Klarna
We’re excited to announce we have partnered with Klarna to bring you new ways to pay at checkout.
Here’s how it works:
- Add products to your cart and select “Klarna” when you check out.
- Enter a few personal details and you’ll know instantly if you’re approved.
- Klarna will send you an email confirmation and reminders when it’s time to pay and you can manage your orders and payments in the Klarna app.
Pay in 30 days
- Make your purchase today so you can try before you buy. Only pay for what you keep. Pay up to 30 days later. No interest. No fees. No impact to your credit score.
- Paying after delivery allows you to try before you buy and is the easiest way to shop online.
- Complete the payment in full after purchase at no added cost.
- Report returns directly in the Klarna app and only pay for the items that you keep.
- Not making your payment on time could affect your ability to use Klarna in the future.
- Debt collection agencies are used as a last resort.
You must be 18+ and a UK resident to be eligible for this credit offer. For full Pay Later Terms and Condition, click here.
How do I use Klarna?
- Choose your goods. Add them to your basket and proceed to checkout.
- Proceed through checkout as normal, providing full name and address details for shipment which correspond to your billing address - this is important for Klarna approval.
- Select Klarna as your payment method. This enables you to buy now and pay 30 days later!
- Complete checkout to place your order. Easy as that!
What happens if I make a return?
If you return some or all of your order, Klarna will issue you with a new statement as soon as Muay Thailand processes your return. Follow Muay Thailand's return instructions and make sure to keep the tracking number of your return. Log into your Klarna account and select “Report a return” so that your statement is paused. As soon as Muay Thailand has registered your return, Klarna will send an adjusted invoice.
There's something wrong with my order. Do I still need to pay for it?
You do not need to pay for goods that are received damage, broken or faulty. Follow Muay Thailand's dispute instructions and make sure to “Report a problem” in your Klarna account to pause your statement until you’ve resolved the dispute with the retailer. As soon as the retailer has registered your cancellation or your return, the refund will be processed within 5-7 business days.
I have not received my order. What happens to my statement?
You do not need to pay the statement until you have received your order. Contact Muay Thailand for an update on the delivery. Make sure to log into your Klarna account and “Report a problem” to pause your statement until you’ve received your order.
My statement is incorrect. What should I do?
If your statement does not match your order details, please contact Muay Thailand directly for a correction of your statement. Make sure to log into your Klarna account and “Report a problem” to pause your statement until the details have been corrected.
What happens if I don’t pay for my Pay in 30 days order?
Your payment is due 30 days after the item is shipped. Klarna will alert your before payment is due to help remind you to pay on time. You will not be charged fees or interest for late and/or missed repayment(s). Your credit score will not be impacted by using Klarna’s ‘Pay in 30 days’ product even if you have failed to pay on time. If you fail to make a payment you will be in default, and may be unable to use the service in the future. If you do not pay for your purchase, Klarna may engage with an external debt collection agency to collect on our behalf. Debt collection agencies are used as a last resort.
Having trouble paying with Klarna?
If you have any trouble placing an order with Klarna, it could be due to one of the following reason:
- Klarna may have rejected your application to pay via them. We
recommend choosing another type of payment or placing an order for a
- Klarna may not have been able to check your details using the
billing address you provided. Please make sure your billing address is
the sames address that your bank/credit cards are registered to.
- You may have outstanding payments on previous Klarna statements.
- Once these are paid off try Pay Later with Klarna again. If you've
recently paid off outstanding statements, please allow 24 hours before trying to pay through Klarna again.
- You may have missed a required field during checkout.
- If you haven't used Klarna before and you're shipping to a different
address to your billing address, the payment may be declined.
Can't decide which Klarna payment option is best for you? Click here for more info.
For more info about Klarna for UK customers, please click here.