Get the latest gear sooner with Klarna
Klarna gives you the chance to try before you buy. Shop now but pay later. Just select ‘Pay Later with Klarna’ at the checkout!
- 30 days to pay.
- No account sign up needed.
- You must be at least 18 years old. Subject to financial circumstances.
- No credit application.
- Klarna emails payment instructions straight to you.
What do I need in order to use Klarna?
- You must be at least 18 years old.
- A UK bank account (Klarna's "Pay Later In 3" option is subject to your financial circumstances).
- A UK residential address.
Klarna won't be applicable for every customer. You can learn more about their criteria here.
How do I use Klarna?
- Choose your goods. Add them to your basket and proceed to checkout.
- Proceed through checkout as normal, providing full name and address details for shipment which correspond to your billing address - this is important for Klarna approval.
- Select Klarna as your payment method. This enables you to buy now and pay 30 days later!
- Complete checkout to place your order. Easy as that!
What happens if I make a return?
If you return some or all of your order, Klarna will issue you with a new statement as soon as Muay Thailand processes your return. Follow Muay Thailand's return instructions and make sure to keep the tracking number of your return. Log into your Klarna account and select “Report a return” so that your statement is paused. As soon as the retailer has registered your return, we will send an adjusted invoice.
There's something wrong with my order. Do I still need to pay for it?
You do not need to pay for goods that are received damage, broken or faulty. Follow Muay Thailand's dispute instructions and make sure to “Report a problem” in your Klarna account to pause your statement until you’ve resolved the dispute with the retailer. As soon as the retailer has registered your cancellation or your return, the refund will be processed within 5-7 business days.
I have not received my order. What happens to my statement?You do not need to pay the statement until you have received your order. Contact Muay Thailand for an update on the delivery. Make sure to log into your Klarna account and “Report a problem” to pause your statement until you’ve received your order.
My statement is incorrect. What should I do?
If your statement does not match your order details, please contact Muay Thailand directly for a correction of your statement. Make sure to log into your Klarna account and “Report a problem” to pause your statement until the details have been corrected.
What happens if I don’t pay for my Pay in 30 days order?
Your payment is due 30 days after the item is shipped. Klarna will alert your before payment is due to help remind you to pay on time. You will not be charged fees or interest for late and/or missed repayment(s). Your credit score will not be impacted by using Klarna’s ‘Pay in 30 days’ product even if you have failed to pay on time. If you fail to make a payment you will be in default, and may be unable to use the service in the future. If you do not pay for your purchase, Klarna may engage with an external debt collection agency to collect on our behalf. Debt collection agencies are used as a last resort.
Learn more about the terms of buy now pay 30 days later here.